A New Beginning is for married couples who:
- Have fallen out of love.
- Cannot stop fighting.
- Don’t talk anymore.
- Feel like roommates.
- Relationships with broken trust.
- Are separated or considering a marriage separation.
- Newly married couples with relationships already in trouble.
- Empty nest couples who no longer know their spouse.
- Married couples with blended families.
- Are committed to their marriage but are deeply unhappy with important aspects of the relationship.
Our Success Stories
“This seminar has been a marriage saver…. A New Beginning is exactly what it means. It gave us both a jump-start into re-establishing the love and recommitment for a new, meaningful life together.”
“This was all and even more than I expected. Having leaders with compassion for what they do is very important. Being with other couples with the same situation is beyond words.”
“Awesome! We came lost and found each other again! We came broken and have begun to build a better relationship.”
Learn More About A New Beginning